1. Continuity: Creating an Image Greater Than the Parts, by Jim Schakenbach.
Ignore the business jargon and pay attention to Schakenbach's overall points.
- Pay attend to your library's image and brand.
- Hone a consistent image by creating a style sheet for librarians and staff on how to use the library's logo, colors and fonts.
- Use a consistent message including your vision statement and tagline.
2. Top 5 Reasons to Use RSS by Fergus Burns. And the reasons are:
- Avoid Spam Filters
- Make Journalists Happy
- Improve Your Web Traffic
- Monitor Your Online Reputation
- It's Easy - Even for a Non-Techie
[Thanks to Tom Murphy at PR Opinions for the link]