When your posts aren't noticed, or when they're noticed for all the wrong reasons? Case in point here. That'll teach me to post embarrassing stories.
Bonus points to anyone who spots all the errors. Oh, I know, it's supposed to be funny. Oh my side.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
- I stumbled upon 501c today, a blog that provides "practical ways to use blogs, the Web, communications + cool tools to advance your social sector mission." Worth a look, see these posts especially.
- Get a grammar refresh with Word Wise.
- Paige Booth's A Mickey Mouse Approach to Customer Service on MarketingProfs is definitely worth a read. Whenever it says higher education, think library.
- Also check out Outing Second Life: Q&A With Digitas's Greg Verdino on Marketing Profs
Ok, thanks to Jill, I'm supposed to share five things you don't know about me. Here goes:
- I've lived in two foreign countries: Denmark and Norway. I was an exchange student in Norway and an au pair in Denmark. I've also been to Finland many times. You could say I've become a bit obsessed with Scandinavia. If you ever get the chance, go.
- I've been skydiving twice.
- I'm an only child.
- I wanted to be a writer since third grade when I went to the young author's conference. Though it's not what I imagine long ago; I'm glad my current career involves writing.
- You may have seen me as Maisy the Mouse or the Stinky Cheeseman. Yup, I too did costume duty in my previous life at the public library and man do I feel for anyone who has to do it on a regular basis. Oi!