- The Riverside County Library System (CA)
- The Seattle Public Library
- San Diego State University Library & Information Access
- The Louisiana Center for the Book in the State Library of Louisiana
- Maricopa County Library District (Phoenix, AZ)
- Calgary Public Library (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- North Suburban Library System
I know the winning entries will be displayed at ALA, but for those of us who won't be able to attend, it would be nice if the entries, or as much of them as possible, could be displayed online. I would think that a nice benefit of this award is to share best practices, but how can you share them if you don't provide case studies online?
Or am I missing something? Will this be covered in an upcoming library publication?
If you want to try for next year, applications for the 2006 awards will be due December 9, 2005.