Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Five Things About C

Ok, thanks to Jill, I'm supposed to share five things you don't know about me. Here goes:
  1. I've lived in two foreign countries: Denmark and Norway. I was an exchange student in Norway and an au pair in Denmark. I've also been to Finland many times. You could say I've become a bit obsessed with Scandinavia. If you ever get the chance, go.

  2. I've been skydiving twice.

  3. I'm an only child.

  4. I wanted to be a writer since third grade when I went to the young author's conference. Though it's not what I imagine long ago; I'm glad my current career involves writing.

  5. You may have seen me as Maisy the Mouse or the Stinky Cheeseman. Yup, I too did costume duty in my previous life at the public library and man do I feel for anyone who has to do it on a regular basis. Oi!
I'm not really into this tagging thing and I think this one has already been around, so I'll stop here.

No comments: